We have searched the Internet for the best Cuba hotels in Havana, Varadero and across the island of Cuba. We hope you enjoy what you find! Click on one of our links below. We update our links often so feel free to visit us again if you want more cuba hotels.
Hotel La Granjita is a combination of tradition, farm life, and the great outdoors in a rich natural environment. It harkens back to a slower, simpler Cuba, offering both nostalgia and comfort.
City life isn’t for everyone, which is why La Granjita is the perfect place to lay your head if you want a break from the noise and bustle of Cuba’s urban centers. It also makes a wonderful and handy stopover when coming from or heading to Havana from points east. Santa Clara can also easily be included en route to Sancti Spíritus or Trinidad.
An oasis of calm, La Granjita has 65 standard rooms housed in two-story wooden cabins, scattered over the lush and well-kept hotel garden.
La Granjita has a lovely swimming pool with thatched parasols and a sundeck, plus two restaurants and a snack bar. The surrounding countryside is beautiful – ideal for an afternoon horseback ride. In the evenings, there are often folkloric performances in the rustic cabaret.
Only 5 kilometers from the city of Santa Clara, a stay at La Granjita can be combined with a visit to the nearby monument/mausoleum of Ernesto Che Guevara.
La Granjita - Hotel Modalities
Address: Carretera de Maleza Km. 21 ½ , Santa Clara, Cuba
Cabana Room... from
65 basic standard rooms are in two–story cabins, all with private bathroom (shower only), air conditioning and satellite TV. Furnishings are basic, but functional.
Safety Deposit Box
Cold & hot water
Cabana-Plus Room... from
Overnight in standard room with the following extras services:
- Internet free for 3 hours daily, per room.
- Minibar with 4 national drinks and a bottle of rum (daily refill).
- One dinner at the Hotel América, including one drink (reservation required).
- Access to the swimming pool at Hotel América.
- Room service from 08:00am - 11:00pm
- Check-in and check-out in room (instead of reception)
- Upgrade to Junior Suite. These services should be booked upon arrival at hotel reception.
La Granjita is located 5 km outside the Santa Clara city center, (capital of the central province, Villa Clara), about 50km from the northern coast. The city is 280km west of Havana, 196km from Varadero and 114 km north of Trinidad.
Once you have paid for your reservation, the following cancellation policy applies:
- If you cancel the reservation 48 hours or more before your intended arrival date, we will refund you the total amount that you paid minus an administration fee equivalent to 3% of paid amount, with a minimum of EUR 15.
- If you cancel the reservation less than 48 hours of your expected check-in date, we will refund you the total amount paid minus the amount of the first night of your intended stay.
- If you do not arrive at the hotel on the date of your expected check-in, we will refund you the total amount paid for the reservation minus the amount of the first night of your intended stay for no-show charges. Refunds must be requested in writing within 60 days of the date of your intended stay at the hotel. Once this period has passed, no refunds will be made.
We will not make refunds to credit cards, other than the credit card that was used for your booking. We may process refunds via wire transfer, in which case we will deduct any bank charges from the refundable amount. We aim to process refund within 72 hours after receiving your refund request and required information.
Reservations require payment in advance. Your credit card will be debited within 24 hours after making your reservation. Accepted credit cards - VISA, MASTERCARD. Your bill will state: www.ctnres.com. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Hotels will provide accommodation to the person under whose name the reservation was made ("lead passenger"), and to accompanying persons as per the exact amount of adults and children booked into each room. The lead passenger must be present at the time of check-in.
Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is guaranteed for late arrival. Accommodation is usually available from 16:00hrs on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11:00hrs on the day of departure. The number of guests in each room is limited to the number of beds provided by the hotel. If the number of persons arriving at the hotel is different to the one selected during the reservation process, or children are not of the age required to classify as such in terms of rates/discounts (see "Children Policy"), additional charges will apply, payable directly to the hotel.
Infants up to 1 year 11 months: free of charge. Children rates will be confirmed during the online reservation process. Children rates apply for ages 2 - 11 years, and only when sharing room with two adults. Children 2-11 years sharing room with 1 adult must be booked as adults (double/twin room). Children 12 years and older must always be booked as adults.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and availability, some errors might still occur. Once aware of such incidents we will make all reasonable effort to advise you within 48 business hours of the booking being made. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation and refund all monies paid, but this of course will be without any liability to you.